Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Elesch Boutique // Kearney, NE



While I was in Kearney, I stopped by Elesch Boutique
for a quick mini shoot. They have amazing selection! It's
basically as if someone picked out anything I might like to buy
and put it all in one store. Check out a few of my favorites below.


Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with scarves!



These purses are so amazing.



I am obsessed with florals, and they seem
to be making a big comeback which I'm happy about.
(Definitely considering a peony tattoo...)



Check out this sweet rose belt!



Another favorite I have is texture- I could
wear lace every day.





Super adorable maxi dress with jewelry to match!



Anna is the owner of Elesch Boutique and
she was SO helpful to talk with about what styles
looked best on me. You can go see her yourself:

Elesch Boutique
   2112 Central Ave, Kearney, NE 68847
www.elesch.com
https://www.facebook.com/eleschboutique


No comments:

Post a Comment