Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Eric & Shelby // Moberly, Missouri


 I went to high school with Eric and Shelby, but Shelby and I have known each other since we were little kids. She had all the seasons of Friends and my parents wouldn't let me watch Friends, so I loved going over to her house and watching it! I have so many good memories of Shelby, and I miss our childhood as well as our high school days in study hall together.
I'm pretty upset that she got married before me. Okay I'm not upset about it- this girl has been dating Eric for NINE YEARS! It was time for them to tie the knot.
I am so excited for both of you. Eric you are the sweetest and I know you will treat Shelby like a queen! You are a wonderful couple. Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Campbell :)
































































No comments:

Post a Comment