Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Brock & Brooke // Sedalia, Missouri



 Madison said it best when she said during her speech,"It is impossible not to love Brooke". I have found this to be so true. Brooke is one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting or photographing. Every time I would show Brooke a photo, her face would light up with excitement, and I couldn't help but be just as excited myself. Her smile is infectious and I am so happy she chose me as her wedding photographer!
Brock, on the other hand...
haha kidding. Brock was just as fantastic as his bride! It is easy to see why Brock & Brooke got married. They are perfect for each other and the love between them is obvious and full.

I had the hardest time ever narrowing down photos to post for the blog...I didn't do a very good job honestly, because this is the most photos I have ever posted. Sorry I'm not sorry!

I hope you love the photos Brooke & Brock, and thank you for choosing me! I had a blast at your wedding and the end came way too soon.






















                                 




















































































                                 


























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Special thanks to my "french" second photographer, Rob Rice!












No comments:

Post a Comment