Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Jared & Kelsey // Restoration 1894



Jared & Kelsey met in high school and have been together so long everyone at the wedding gave them a standing ovation when it was complete! It is always so exciting to see two families who get along and are very close, and Jared & Kelsey's families definitely fit that description. The entire wedding day was a dream and my job hardly felt like work at all. I am so glad that Jared & Kelsey chose me to photograph their wedding day- Congratulations to you both!

Here are a few of my favorites from Jared & Kelsey's wedding.


































































































 This was the first wedding ever at Restoration 1894! It is a beautiful venue and I highly recommend it to brides.

















No comments:

Post a Comment