Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

McKayla



McKayla came along when I was almost seven years old. Up until her birth, I had been the only girl granddaughter on my Mom's side of the family- and I liked it that way! It made me nervous that a new baby was going to replace me.
It didn't take me long to realize that two girl granddaughters was better than one. Every summer McKayla and her Mom would come up to my house for a week and we would play/go shopping/antiquing/all that fun stuff. I went through some annoying "Ugh I'm a teenager and I don't act like I care about my family sometimes" years, and then all of the sudden McKayla was grown up and now she's a SENIOR. I can't believe the little girl I grew up with is EIGHTEEN.

Here are some senior photos of her!













No comments:

Post a Comment